Monday, November 9, 2015

Visit To Balida Park Location:Sargodha road,Sheikhupura,Punjab,Pakistan

Baldia Park
I am very keen of visiting good places,and yeah.. I will keep posting about my visits ..recently I came to know that my city has a park ..a very beautiful one. As usual i was very excited.. I love new places ...so i decided to visit it ... I did not know that my city has a park too! Locally named as "COMPANY PARK" Or "BALDIA PARK"

I used my imagination to do a quick sketching of park .. I love parks :) 
 so i carried my bag and stuff...i traveled from my home town ..i reached there in half hour...its not far from my hometown. approximately 7 miles away




 ..its not that far for me i suppose ...okay so i went there ..its pretty cool..but ...what i saw there was opposite of my imaginations ...and i was shocked ..park is pretty nice but ..people are not..so they ruined it .. Boys were playing cricket ,football and ...some were visiting like my :P some were just there in sunlight ...soaking the sun 
 
 ..it was pleasant day...there were kids playing there were couples in park too having day off..there were some playground for kids too.. park doesn't looked like a ruined but i searched ..and first thing i saw there were plenty of dustbins..and garbage cans, but garbage cans were not used to throw trash...trash was on the grass..the trees, plants and flowering area was ruined by footballers So there were motorbikes in park they played very big role in ruining the garden.. It was clear to me that ... There was Unused fountain...






filled up with garbage...and its was not as good as i thought...then i sat there for a wile took some pictures for this post and thought about writing this article ..as i was writing down the notes for this article i saw some boys breaking decorated wall...i haven't took pictures but...believe me the workers of committee came there for stopping those destructive minds ..


 they started fighting.. And this is how i changed my mind again, As first i thought the park is not under some serious attention by committee members ..and then i saw.What and why this park is still batter than okay..and this is how i realized ,why this park is still okay , more than okay and did not started look like ruined one. I wrote this post ...and returned home ..what i learned there that day was "never make quick sketches,Never decide too quick " 

 Here Are Some More Pics:















12 comments:

  1. Great Moments and knowledge ....

    Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Very Much I appreciate Your Response Stay in Touch :)

      Delete
  2. Well Bro, I Appreciate Your Work And Giving Us Attention. Believe me This is Way of Knowing About What Wrong We Are Doing To Change Our Environment, Not Any One Else's. Keep It Up (Y)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Very Much I appreciate Your Response Stay in Touch :)

      Delete
  3. what is the name of your city?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really impressive and I loving it :)

    will surely visit this place !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Work and Nice Information , Enjoy the life and always update about new places ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Review.... Soooon I'll visit ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyment is the best moment of life love it <3

    ReplyDelete